- environmental policy | climate change policy | forestry policy | common agricultural policy | sustainable agriculture | climate change | sustainable development | environmental policy | forest conservation | protected species | biodiversity | deforestation | pollution | ecosystem | food security
- Strasbourg, France
The event aims at inspiring the young (and less young, it is in fact a generational dialogue) people attending and informing them about the work of international institutions (especially the EU, and the EaP countries) regarding the preservation of biodiversity. The participants will listen to different local organisations that have impactful projects in the area and are involved in pollinators’ protection. This also aims at inspiring them in getting active and participating in local projects.
- Perfume created around the universe of pollinators
- Discovery workshop on aromatic plants, shoots, from the project "The Urban Permaculture"
- Photo exhibitions
- Auditory activities: play various pollinator sounds and discover who is behind the sounds
- Honey tasting / products from the hive
1h20 of experts’ presentation – To give findings and ways of thinking
1h10 of debate / group reflection - To build solutions together
1h30 of workshops - To have fun and exchange moments
Bendri kontaktiniai duomenys
EU Neighbours East : It complements and supports the communication efforts of the Delegations of the European Union in the Eastern partner countries, and works under the guidance of the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Neighbourhood Policy and Enlargement Negotiations, and the European External Action Service.